AABANY congratulates the AABANY members who have been named Rising Stars in the New York Metro 2020 edition. Rising Stars are selected through a rigorous selection process that includes being nominated by their peers, evaluated by third-party research in 12 key categories, and reviewed by a Blue Ribbon Panel of attorneys. Two point five percent of attorneys are named Rising Stars.
Please join us in congratulating the following AABANY members on their achievements:
- Moses M. Ahn, Liakas Law, P.C.
- Keala Fumiko Chan, Chan Hubbard PLLC
- Shruti Chopra, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP, Co-Chair of AABANY’s Mentorship Program
- Mulan Cui, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Han Deng, Reed Smith LLP
- Anthony K.C. Fong, Law Office of Anthony K.C. Fong, Esq.
- Flora Go, Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Ligee Gu, Halperin Battaglia Benzija, LLP
- Lawrence S. Han, Rivkin Radler LLP
- Claire Huynh, Condon & Forsyth LLP
- Kail Jethmalani, Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider LLP
- Albert K. Kim, William Schwitzer & Associates
- Kathleen Y. Kim, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Joyce E. Kung, Sive, Paget & Riesel P.C.
- Olivia Sul Ki Lee, Lee Anav Chung White Kim Ruger & Richter LLP
- Darley Maw, Baker & Hostetler LLP, Co-Chair of AABANY’s Young Lawyers Committee
- Alysha M. Naik, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Claudia Pak, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Sun Ah (Michelle) Park, Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Nicholas Tam, Shaub, Ahmuty, Citrin & Spratt LLP
- Shengyang Wu, Caesar and Napoli, P.C.
- Stacy Wu, Law Office of Stacy L. Wu
- Melissa Yang, Rakower Law PLLC
- Ji-Young (Rachel) Yoo, Law Offices of Rachel J. Yoo, LLC
- Honghui S. Yu, Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP
To view the 2020 digital edition of Super Lawyers, click here.