AABANY congratulates the AABANY members who have been named Super Lawyers in the New York Metro 2020 edition. Super Lawyers are selected through a rigorous selection process that includes being nominated by their peers, evaluated by third-party research in 12 key categories, and reviewed by a Blue Ribbon Panel of attorneys. Five percent of attorneys are named Super Lawyers.
Please join us in congratulating the following AABANY members on their achievements:
- Eugene L. Chang, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Vincent T. Chang, Wollmuth Maher & Deutsch LLP, Former AABANY President 2007
- Loyti Cheng, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Kenneth Chin, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- John Ho, Cozen O’Connor P.C., Co-Chair of AABANY’s Labor & Employment Committee
- Annie Huang, Robins Kaplan LLP
- Glenn Lau-Kee, Lau-Kee Law Group PLLC, Former AABANY President 1997-98, First APA President of the New York State Bar Association
- Kenneth E. Lee, Levine Lee LLP
- Lisa S. Lim, Akerman LLP
- Kyoko Takahashi Lin, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Gilbert K.S. Liu, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Tiffany Ma, Young & Ma LLP
- Gloria Tsui-Yip, Gottlieb, Rackman & Reisman, P.C.
- Vinoo Varghese, Varghese & Associates, P.C.
- Tsui H. Yee, Law Offices of Tsui H. Yee P.C
- Pauline Yeung-Ha, Grimaldi & Yeung LLP
To view the 2020 digital edition of Super Lawyers, click here.